We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, enter information on our site or otherwise interact with our services. The information we collect is used to process orders, detect and prevent fraud, track trends and better understand how users interact with our services.
Information automatically collected when you browse or use our Site includes but is not limited to: device type, browser, operating system, IP address, Device geolocation, device ID, internet service provider, the search engine used, referring sites, social media accounts that may be linked to you, and the websites you have accessed before, during and immediately after visiting or using our services.
We can also ask you to provide additional information including:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, mailing billing and shipping addresses, fax or phone number
- Payment and financial information such as bank account and mobile wallet information.
- Unique identifiers such as user name, account number.
- Preference information such as product wish lists, order history, or marketing preferences.
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, or business type.
- Demographic information, such as age, gender, interests and ZIP code or Postal code;
We may also combine the information you provide with information from third-party sources. For example, we may confirm your address with the postal service or verify your personal information with a credit-reporting agency or other fraud prevention methods or services. We will treat the combined information in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
We use “cookies” that collect non personal information for internal uses as described above. You have the option to delete and decline in your cookie setting, but please note that this may prevent you from using some features of our service.
Protecting your information
Our website, servers and systems are scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. We use encryption and other accepted industry standards to secure the transmission of data. All credit card transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We will not share Personal Information with third parties without your permission, except for the Permitted Purposes, as defined below. We may, however, use any information we have gathered from or about you, including but not limited to Personal Information, for our own internal business purposes, such as determining ways and methods of improving our services and Products.
“Permitted Purposes” shall mean any of the following:
- Complying with applicable laws and law enforcement requests, with regulatory authorities, courts, and governmental agencies to comply with legal orders, legal or regulatory requirements, and government requests;
- In order to take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud or other abuses of our services.
- Investigating any disputed charges.
- Fulfilling your product or service request and providing you with a business or technical support function.
- Various methods of fraud detection and prevention.
- Hosting, developing, and maintaining our service, our database, and enhancing our network information.
- Creating and publishing reports on trend and patterns for business-related practices.
- Satisfying requirements for promotions and sweepstakes in which you have participated.
- The transfer of our assets in the event of sale, merger, acquisition by another company, or the sale of all or a portion of our assets. We may disclose or sell such information as an asset of the company in conjunction with the sale to a third party of our company or portion of our assets.